Nate is a member of McGuire, Craddock & Strother’s corporate, finance, and commercial real estate sections. As part of the firm’s finance practice group, he provides guidance to banks in a variety of lending transactions, including both real estate and commercial loans.
Nate received his law degree summa cum laude from American University Washington College of Law, where he was a member of the American University Law Review. During law school, he served as a law clerk extern for the Chief Justice of the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Nate graduated summa cum laude from Syracuse University with a double major in political science and history with a minor in philosophy.
- J.D., summa cum laude, American University Washington College of Law, 2022
- Member of the Order of the Coif
- American University Law Review, Senior Staff
- Member and Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta, 2020-22
- B.A., summa cum laude, Syracuse University, 2017
- B.A. in History and Political Science with a minor in Philosophy
- Member of Pi Sigma Alpha and Phi Alpha Theta
- Dean’s List
- State Bar of Texas