Jonathan is a versatile attorney with a practice that focuses on assisting a range of business clients in business restructuring and bankruptcy and in commercial litigation. His business bankruptcy experience includes liquidations, reorganizations and workouts in Texas and throughout the United States. As part of McGuire, Craddock & Strother’s Commercial Litigation practice group, Jonathan provides guidance to businesses in disputes in federal and state courts, appellate courts, and arbitration panels.
Jonathan received his law degree cum laude from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where he served as the Lead Articles Editor of the SMU Law Review. During law school, Jonathan also served as a corporate counsel litigation and regulatory extern at BNSF Railway in Fort Worth. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Arkansas.
- JD., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2019
- Dean’s List
- SMU Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- Corporate Counsel Extern, BNSF Railway
- B.A., University of Arkansas, 2016
- B.A. in Philosophy with minor focuses in History and Spanish
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Author, “Navigating the Federal Sentencing Guidelines: Considerations of Equitable Impact After United States v. Trinidad,” 83J. Air L. & Com.155, 2018.
- Author, “Here Comes The Boom: Reevaluating the Merits of FAA Prohibition on Civil Supersonic Flight,” 83 J. Air. L. & Com. 679, 2018.