John focuses his practice on representing financial institutions and other clients in a broad range of complex commercial financial transactions. His particular emphasis is on real estate lending including acquisition, development, and construction financing, and asset-based lending including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment loans, with significant experience in aircraft financing. John’s diverse experience includes representing financial institutions in corporate trust and workout transactions. John also represents financial institutions in derivative transactions, including interest rate swaps.
In addition, John is rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1983
- J.D., cum laude, American University–Washington College of Law, 1986
- State Bar of Texas, 1987-present
- Virginia State Bar, 1986-present
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Legal Leaders/Top Rated Lawyers, ALM and Martindale-Hubbell