McGuire, Craddock & Strother Attorneys Honored Among Best Lawyers in America
A total of 10 MCS shareholders, representing seven practice areas, have been selected among the top attorneys in North Texas by The Best Lawyers in America. Nine were recognized in the 2024 Best Lawyers in America legal guide, with one selected to the companion Ones to Watch listing.
Shareholders earning 2024 Best Lawyers honors are:
- J. Cullen Aderhold – Real Estate Law
- J. Mark Chevallier – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bankruptcy Litigation
- Susan Mills Cipione – Real Estate Law
- Thomas Craddock – Commercial Litigation
- Steven Kennedy – Construction Law, Construction Litigation
- Jennifer Larson Ryback – Commercial Litigation
- Marc Taubenfeld – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Jonathan Thalheimer – Real Estate Law
- Tom Whelan – Real Estate Law
Selected to the elite listing of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for his Commercial Litigation work is Chris Anaya.
It is the first selection for Ms. Cipione, Ms. Ryback, Mr. Taubenfeld and Mr. Anaya.
One of the legal industry’s oldest and most respected peer-review guides, Best Lawyers selection is determined through rigorous editorial research paired with feedback from lawyers within a shared practice focus. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is reserved for attorneys who have been in private practice for five to nine years.