With more than 40 years of experience guiding clients through complex and sophisticated financial transactions, Bill was a key member of McGuire, Craddock & Strother’s Finance and Commercial Real Estate team. Bill’s background includes financial transactions and structured agreements that require an exacting analysis and knowledge of the financial sector. Bill’s hard-earned knowledge of the law and his clients’ businesses provided an important peace of mind for clients navigating critical decisions.
Bill also supported construction and acquisition financing for the real estate and energy industries, as well as mezzanine and subordinated debt financing to fund the expansion of companies in many other sectors. He has extensive experience in workout and distressed credit restructurings, and his counsel in these areas of the law has supported many businesses in reaching solid financial standing and profitability.
Bill retired from practicing law on March 31, 2019.
- B.A., University of Texas, 1969
- J.D., University of Texas, 1973
- State Bar of Texas
- Business Law Section
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Section
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Rated AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Legal Leaders/Top Rated Lawyers, ALM and Martindale-Hubbell