Mack Strother left a leadership position at a large, traditional firm more than two decades ago to cofound McGuire, Craddock & Strother, a midsized law firm established with the specific goal of offering the highest quality legal representation with responsiveness, a team approach, and client focus that traditional large firms simply cannot match.
Mack placed great value in building long-term relationships with clients by knowing the law and understanding his clients’ businesses. As a result, he served as a trusted advisor to clients in a wide range of industries, particularly real estate, construction, and finance.
Mack had extensive experience in representing developers, buyers, and sellers of both commercial and multifamily residential property, including construction projects valued in excess of $100 million. He navigated critical mergers and acquisitions, as well as the formation and representation of corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, and joint ventures.
Mack retired from practicing law on March 30, 2018.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1965
- B.B.A., Southern Methodist University, 1962
- Corporate & Securities
- Commercial Real Estate
- State Bar of Texas, 1965-present
- Dallas Bar Association
- Real Estate Section
- Corporate Securities Section
- American Bar Association
- AV Preeminent by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, 2000 – 2018
- Legal Leaders/Top Rated Lawyers, ALM and Martindale-Hubbell, recognized 2013 – 2016
Salesmanship Club of Dallas