A member of the firm’s commercial litigation and construction practice groups, Chris works closely with clients to find effective business solutions to complex business disputes. His extensive construction litigation experience includes representing owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in cases involving lien and payment bond issues, construction defects, professional liability for design professionals, as well as many other contract disputes. Chris also represents owners, developers, contractors, and subcontractors in contract negotiations for various types of commercial construction projects.
As part of the commercial litigation practice group, Chris works with a range of business clients to efficiently resolve conflicts through litigation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution.
Chris graduated, cum laude, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. He received his Bachelor’s degree with high honors in Government with a minor in Philosophy from New Mexico State University. Prior to joining McGuire, Craddock & Strother, Chris clerked for the Honorable Justice Richard C. Bosson of the New Mexico Supreme Court.
- Southern Methodist University, 2014
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Dean’s Scholarship recipient and Nelda Sanchez Adamson Endowed Scholarship recipient.
- New Mexico State University, 2010
- B.A. in Government with minor in Philosophy, with High Honors
- Crimson Scholar
- Outstanding Senior for the College of Arts and Sciences
- Outstanding Senior for the Department of Government
- Outstanding Senior for the Hispanic Faculty/Staff Caucus
- Recipient of the Peirce and Barbara Hubbard Scholarship
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals (Selected for LEAD YP 2018)
- State Bar of Texas
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2024
- D Magazine Best Lawyers Under 40, 2023
- Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, published in Texas Monthly, 2018-2023
- Construction Lawyers Society of America, Associate Fellow